Agnieszka K. Adams< Back
Before You Send an Email
The purpose of our website is to inform our clients and friends about our firm. It is not a substitute for legal advice; we only give legal advice to our clients about their particular situations. While we would like to hear from you, an attorney/client relationship cannot be established until we know that doing so will not create a conflict of interest and until we reach an agreement on terms of representation. Unless we have an attorney/client relationship, do not send us information that you want to remain confidential.
Phone: (510) 433-2687
Agnieszka K. Adams is a partner at Roisman Henel + Adams LLP. Agnieszka is certified by the California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization as a specialist in estate planning, trust and probate law.
Agnieszka has been selected by her peers and the publishers of Law & Politics and San Francisco Magazine as one of Northern California’s “Rising Stars” from 2012 through 2018. She currently serves as a member of the Executive Committee of the Trusts and Estates Section of the California Lawyers Association (TEXCOM). She is a co-author of Chapter 11 in CEB’s guide on Real Property and Taxation.
Agnieszka attended University of Southampton in the United Kingdom where she earned a Bachelor of Laws degree. Agnieszka continued her legal education at University of California Hastings College of the Law. She graduated cum laude with a concentration in Taxation and a distinction for Pro Bono.
Agnieszka lives in San Francisco with her husband and two children.
Education and Professional Background
- Roisman Henel LLP, Associate, 2011 to present
- University of California Hastings College of the Law, J.D., cum laude, 2009
- University of Southampton, LLB, 2006
- Lee University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2004
- CEB Estate Planning Intensive Course, 2017
- NBI Probate Bootcamp Training Seminar: Probate Problem Areas, 2016 and 2017
- California Association of Winegrape Growers: Estate and Succession Planning for Families, 2015
- San Francisco Bar Association: Alternatives to Probate and Initial Probate Filings, 2015
- PFAC 20th Annual Conference: Starting Probate and Trust Administration After Death of Client, 2015
- EBTEL Probate Bootcamp: Alternatives to Probate and Initial Probate Filings, 2014
- Bell Investments Advisors Women’s Roundtable: Giving with a Plan, 2013