Elizabeth S. Andersen< Back
Before You Send an Email
The purpose of our website is to inform our clients and friends about our firm. It is not a substitute for legal advice; we only give legal advice to our clients about their particular situations. While we would like to hear from you, an attorney/client relationship cannot be established until we know that doing so will not create a conflict of interest and until we reach an agreement on terms of representation. Unless we have an attorney/client relationship, do not send us information that you want to remain confidential.
Phone: (510) 433-2685
Elizabeth Smegal Andersen is Of Counsel to the firm of Roisman Henel + Adams LLP. She is certified by the California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization as a specialist in estate planning, trust and probate law. Elizabeth’s practice focuses primarily on helping clients navigate the probate and trust administration process. She also enjoys advising clients on estate planning and charitable giving.
Elizabeth is a fourth-generation native of the Bay Area, and active in her local community as a member of the Piedmont City Council. She is also a former board member and continuing supporter of Legal Assistance for Seniors, a local non-profit that works to ensure the independence and dignity of seniors by protecting their legal rights through education, counseling, and advocacy.
- Roisman Henel + Adams LLP, Of Counsel, 2018 – present
- Holland & Knight LLP, Attorney, 2013 – 2018
- Roisman Henel LLP, Associate, 2006 – 2011
- Crosby Heafey Roach and May PC (merged with Reed Smith LLP) 2001 – 2006
- State Bar of California, Trusts and Estates Section
- East Bay Trusts & Estates Lawyers
- UCLA School of Law, J.D. 2001
- Duke University, A.B. Public Policy Studies, 1992