Sophia L. Johnson< Back
Before You Send an Email
The purpose of our website is to inform our clients and friends about our firm. It is not a substitute for legal advice; we only give legal advice to our clients about their particular situations. While we would like to hear from you, an attorney/client relationship cannot be established until we know that doing so will not create a conflict of interest and until we reach an agreement on terms of representation. Unless we have an attorney/client relationship, do not send us information that you want to remain confidential.
Phone: (510) 433-2676
Sophia L. Johnson is an Associate at Roisman Henel + Adams LLP. Her practice includes estate planning and representation of trustees and executors in the administration of trusts and probate estates. She is a member of East Bay Trusts and Estates Lawyers, the Alameda County Bar Association, and the Trusts and Estates Section of the California Lawyers Association.
Sophia graduated with a double honors degree in Law and Advanced Science from the University of Sydney, Australia. Following graduation, she completed additional finance and accounting classes through Deakin University.
Prior to joining RHA, Sophia worked for PwC LLP (formerly PricewaterhouseCoopers) in Sydney, Australia in the Tax and Legal division for five years. She focused on providing tax advice in the field of mergers and acquisitions. Sophia has volunteered with Ashby Village in Berkeley, Open Door Legal in Bayview, and with the Alameda County Bar Association VLSC Guardianship Clinic.
- Roisman Henel + Adams LLP, Associate Attorney, 2018 to present
- Open Door Legal, Consulting Attorney, 2017–2018
- Ashby Village, Consultant and Project Manager, 2014–2015
- PwC LLP, Corporate Tax Manager, 2008–2012
- The University of Sydney, Bachelor of Laws, Honors II, 2008
- The University of Sydney, Bachelor of Advanced Science, Honors I, 2006
- State Bar of California: licensed September 2017
- East Bay Trusts and Estates Lawyers (EBTEL)
- Alameda County Bar Association
- California Lawyers Association: Trusts and Estates Section